Jean M. Gagnon
JEMCO BUILDER & DEVELOPER, INC.
For over four decades, Jean M. Gagnon Sr. has been building homes in the Manchester/Londonderry area. Jean is proud of his building history and dedication to developing neighborhoods for his customers and clients. His company is diversified with his construction of residential communities, and commercial projects, along with his company’s site excavation team. Jean takes pride in understanding what the buyers want, delivering a quality home on time and paying attention to details.
- Acropolis Drive, Londonderry(21 homes)
- Ridgemont Estates, Londonderry(69 homes)
- Courtland Estates, Londonderry (26 homes)
- Woodside Estates, Londonderry (20 homes)
- Constance Drive, Londonderry (12 homes)
- Sandy Brook Estates, Londonderry ( 16 homes)
- Chase Road, Londonderry (6 homes)
- Thornton Drive, Londonderry (3 Homes)
- Nottingham of Londonderry (67 homes)
- Nottingham of Londonderry II ( 17 homes)
- Bunker Estates, Derry (106 Units)
- Trolley Crossing, Manchester (350 homes)
- Brookview Hollow, Manchester (90 homes)
- Watson Hill Estates, Raymond (43 homes)
- Raymond Rd. Deerfield (7 homes)
- Lampton Woods, Derry (33 homes)
- Chester Rd., Derry (7 homes)
- Deer Run, Derry (6 Homes)
- Heritage Woods, Auburn (18 Homes)
- Oak Knoll Estates, Londonderry (67 Homes)
- Cohas Landing, Londonderry (36 Units
- Bunker Hill Drive, Londonderry (10 Homes)
Jean has built additional homes throughout Merrimack, New Hampshire.
Jean’s tradition of building quality constructed homes will continue throughout Southern New Hampshire for many years to come.